Cup out of translucent glass and pink monochrome in the shape of leaf decorated with five pastilles.
Signed on the back and dated 59
(very small impacts)
Height : 8 cm 8 cm - Length : 30,5 cm - Depth : 19,5 cm
Note : The Flygsfors factory was founded in 1888 by Ernst Wiktor Lundqvist and August Zeitz. It started to make tableware in the 1930s under the name AB Flygsfors Glasbruk. Willem G. de Moor became artistic director in 1939. He was accompanied from the 1950s by Paul Kedelv who designed the "shell" range.